Sunday, February 2, 2014

National Taichung Museum of Fine Arts

So on a Sunday, November 30, 2013, my housemate and I decided to go to the Taichung Museum of Fine Arts since we haven't been there yet. We took bus 23 there and got there in about half an hour. The entrance to the art museum is gorgeous. It is a very large area with green grass. I'll attach a picture so you can see what I'm talking about.
I am not an artist, but the layout of the museum was really nice. Once I got inside the museum, it was very big and spacious. The directions of how to get through the different exhibitions were a bit complicated, but I love just walking and wondering around. I have to admit that a lot of the art in that museum was a bit weird and it was hard for me to understand what was going on. However, I do appreciate art a lot and I admire artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment